|Site Announcements: The Metal Band Wiki needs YOU! |
We need contributors and editors to keep up with Metal Band info and edits, so PLEASE, register an account and help out! You can edit and create pages on this wiki, but you need to request an account and confirm your email. Don't forget to include what username you would like!
From The Metal Band Wiki
Steve DiGiorgio (born November 7, 1967, Waukegan, Illinois) is a bassist.
- Sadus - Illusions (1988)
- Autopsy - Severed Survival (1989)
- Sadus - Swallowed in Black (1990)
- Death - Human (1991)
- Sadus - A Vision of Misery (1992)
- Death - Individual Thought Patterns (1993)
- Sadus - Elements of Anger (1997)
- Control Denied - The Fragile Art of Existence (1999)
- James Murphy - Feeding the Machine (1999)
- Testament - The Gathering (1999)
- Dragonlord - Rapture (2001)
- Iced Earth - Horror Show (2001)
- Testament - First Strike Still Deadly (2001)
- Vintersorg - Visions from the Spiral Generator (2002)
- Artension - Future World (2004)
- Lunaris - Cyclic (2004)
- Quo Vadis - Defiant Imagination (2004)
- Takayoshi Ohmura - Nowhere to Go (2004)
- Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur (2004)
- Rob van der Loo - Freak Neil inc. Characters (2005)
- Necro - Death Rap (2007) (on track "Suffocated to Death by God's Shadow")
- PainmuseuM - Metal for Life (2005)
- Sadus - Out for Blood (2006)
- Various artists - Roadrunner United - Constitution Down (fretless bass), Annihilation by the Hands of God (fretless bass) (2005)
- Scariot - Momentum Shift (2007)
- Sebastian Bach - Angel Down (2007)
- Death - Symbolic (Re-mastered) (only at 4 demo-tracks) (2008)
- Futures End - Memoirs of a Broken Man (2009)
- [Faust - From Glory To Infinity (2009)
- Control Denied - When Man And Machine Collide (2009/10)
- Charred Walls of the Damned - TBA (2009/10)
- Sadus - D.T.P. (1986, 2003)
- Sadus - Certain Death (1987)
- Sadus - The Wake of Severity (1989)
- Sadus - Red Demo (1994)
- Dark Hall - Demo (1995, 1998)
- Funeral - Demo (2009, recorded in 1995)
Death - Lack of Comprehension (1991)
Death - The Philosopher (1993)
a F-series fretless 5-string bass in a dark green, also uses a double-neck construction with a fretted and a fretless neck in one body. Conklin and Tobias basses in the past. Ampeg SVT Classic amps and cabinets by Ampeg and Randall. Hipshot Extender Keys.
Strings - Rotosound swing bass 66. Gauge: 110-85-70-50-30.
Cables - Monster Cables.
Amplifiers Ampeg SVT Classic, Randall, Ampeg 8X10, Ampeg 1X15, Ampeg 2X10 w/horn, Randall 2X15.
Wireless - Nady 101.
Effects - DOD: Stereo Chorus, Stereo Flanger, Octoplus, Bass EQ, Envelope Filter, 270 A/B. Digitech: Two Second Digital Delay, Digital Stereo Chorus/Flanger. Ibanez: BP10 Compressor. Korg: AX1B. Keyboard - Korg: DW8000.
Soundmodule - Yamaha: TX81Z. Alesis: Microverb III, SR16. Misc. - The Bass Hammer, EBow.
Cases - A&S Custom flight cases.
Steve's bass guitars:
- 4001 Custom Rickenbacker (1981)
- Fully Custom Homemade Fender-Like Fretless (1991)
- 4001 Rickenbacker (1975)
- Custom Carvin BB75F (1996)
- Custom Carvin BB75 (1999)
- ESP - LTD F-205 (1999)
- ESP Custom Forest Fretless (1999)
- ESP Doubleneck Bass (????)
- Thor (200?)